The words "I love you" from a friend really makes you smile.
A brother's teasing can bug you just as much at 33 as it did at 13.
Kids just like footy pajamas... nuff said.
I made cookies for the first time in a long time.... it didn't take as much time as I remembered.
I love KFC.
I need a pedicure... it's very important in the summertime.
Around 75 degrees in air temperature, the decision to turn on air conditioning becomes a stressful one.
Applesauce is really good... I understand why kids like it so much.
Why do gutters cost so much?
Cats are good at soothing an upset baby.
Cooper is getting old.
The elderly really do tend to gear their car decisions toward Buick's and Oldsmobile's.
My niece went horseback riding today on a horse named Wyoming. It would be fun to name horse.
Even with email as the main mode of communication the walk to the mailbox is still filled with anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment