Thursday, April 24, 2008

Legal Eagle

I DID IT!!! I finally had my last class of Law School! It feels so good to fianlly be done with 4 years of hard wordk ( well I still have finals but I'm so used to them by now that I'm not even worried). I can't believe I am finally graduating. Luckily I had a great group of friends to share the classes, the stresses,the frustrations and the fears about the legal world with. The 10 of us who refer to ourselves as "The Syndicate" ( our law firm name or the name of our private island if we all make it big) And what an eclectic group we were.... there was the Republican, top our our class, who we know will do great things, there was the women's rights activist who was so wise of the world that it made me in awe of her, there was the hockey jock who's stress level always rose as the semester grew on-- almost a signal to us that finals were coming, the fashionista who could be seen shopping on Zappos when we were supposed to be learning Criminal Law, etc. It took such a common bond as the crazy world of law school to bring us together... and I could not have survived without them. Now it is off to the fulfill my career abition that I established during my undergad-- to become a lawyer--I just have to pass the Bar now:(

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You rule!! Congratulations!