Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Months


Ah my little pumpkin, I can't believe it has been 6 months since you came into our lives. As our 2nd child, you would think there would be some overshadowing by your big brother... well you certainly let us know that you are a force to be reconed with! Like I've alwasy said, you wear your heart on your sleeve-- when you are happy you let us know and when you are sad-well we know that too:) You are my snuggly, cuddly boy and I completely enjoy those times on the couch when it is just you I snuggled in a blanket taking a nap. Your smile lights up a room and your laugh is infectious. You love to watch the pets--you can see it in your eyes how much they amaze you. I can't wait to see what you do/learn next!!! I love you very much, Mommy.

No comments: